We respectfully ask that you give the Spa a minimum of 24 HOURS NOTICE if you must cancel an appointment. The FULL SERVICE(S) COST will be charged for any late cancellation or no-show appointment.
We respectfully ask that you give the Salon a minimum of 4 HOURS NOTICE if you must cancel an appointment. The FULL SERVICE(S) COST will be charged for any late cancellation or no-show appointment.
Arriving late will limit the time of the service(s), lessening the effectiveness and your enjoyment. As your service was reserved at a specific time, your treatment will end at its set time so that the next guest is not inconvenienced and the full treatment price will apply.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No cash refunds. All refunds will be applied as store credits.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience, but WE WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING CHECKS for our Spa Promotional Packages ie Christmas, Valentine’s, Mother’s Day & Father’s Day. Credit Cards & Cash are Welcome.
- Botox® Cosmetics are sold in “units”. It is common to use 20-24 units of Botox for the glabellar region (frown lines), 8-12 units of Botox for the forehead, and 10-14 units of Botox for the peri-orbital area (“crow’s feet”).
- Juvederm XC® is used to improve facial contours and wrinkles. Juvederm XC® is sold by the syringe. The number of syringes needed for correction depends upon the area(s) being treated and the depth/number of wrinkles.
To determine which Cosmetic Medical Service(s) to use and how much it would cost you, we recommend coming in for a medical consultation. A medical consultation is required before any medical treatment can be rendered. A one-time medical consultation fee will apply.
Certain treatments, such as laser treatments are meant to be done in several consecutive treatments to optimize the desired results. We reduce pricing when purchasing a series to encourage guests to make a commitment to the suggested number of treatments as well as keep the proper time schedule for each consecutive treatment in the series.
It is okay to do both in the same visit as the neuromodulators (Botox/Juvederm) are targeting the muscle beneath the skin and the laser treatments deal with the skin itself.
We understand that a situation may arise that could force you to reschedule your treatment. Please understand that such changes affect not only our staff but our other guests as well, and we therefore request your courtesy and concern. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please allow 24 hours to notify us of the cancelation. Should we receive less than 24 hours of notification, or should you fail to keep your appointment, your credit card will be charged $100 for the visit.
There can be no refunds for services already provided. In the event that a package or series of treatments has begun, these services will be considered to have been rendered even though the full series may not have been completed. Should you wish to discontinue your treatment in the midst of a series, credit for the pro rata share of unused treatments at the discounted package price may be extended, and this may used to purchase other treatments or products offered by EuroPhoria Medical Incorporated.
Payment for all cosmetic medical procedures is due at the time of the treatment. For specially packaged or grouped treatments, payment for the entire package is due at the time of the first scheduled treatment. A credit card is required to reserve an appointment for treatment scheduled in advance. We provide a number of payment options which may be used individually or combined according to your desires:
- Cash or Check: Personal check drawn on a local bank, cashier’s check, or cash
- Major Credit Cards: VISA, MasterCard, and American Express
- New clients must present a valid driver’s license or state identification card upon registration.
- Any persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parental guardian at all times including all treatments in any facility.