Embrace Your New Confidence
Do you have lines, drooping skin, or blemishes that cause you to feel self-conscious?
If these concerns are familiar, it may be time to consider a Vampire Facelift.
The Vampire Facelift is a remarkable procedure that is completely revolutionary in its approach.
No sedation. No lengthy recovery times. And no fear of looking overdone or plastic.
Because it’s completely tailored to YOU. Your lifestyle. Your facial structure. And your desired outcomes.
Moreover, it’s 100% standardized.
Unlike traditional injectables where the emphasis is on the product and not the technique, the Vampire Facelift is a specific method of crafting the results you want. Medical professionals are trained extensively in how to perform the Vampire Facelift, not just what it is.
The end results?
A more beautiful, confident YOU!
What is the Vampire Facelift?
The EuroPhoria Vampire Facelift is a series of non-surgical techniques performed to reduce signs of aging on the face and neck. When performed correctly, and by a trained medical professional, it is designed to:
- Eliminate sagging that occurs in the mid-face region.
- Reposition the underlying tissues and muscles for a taut appearance.
- Tackle lines along the nose and corners of the mouth.
- Increase blood flow, and thereby decrease discoloration that stems from aging.
- Reduce excess skin and fat underneath the chin.
- Diminish creases below the lower eyelids.
- Improve the appearance of unsightly jowls.
- Restore a youthful appearance.
In addition, a Vampire Facelift can help you restore confidence by unveiling the more youthful appearance that you used to embrace. When you love the way you look, you’ll convey that in all you do.
Where is The PRP applied?
Vampire FaceLift® collects and processes your own natural tissue-building elements for the procedure. The prepared PRFM is then applied just below the surface of your skin. or topically and treated with the Dermapen, which allows the PRP to penetrate your skin.
What areas can be treated?
The physician will treat the following areas (or leave them untreated) according to each patient’s face:
- Lift the cheeks back to around and high shape.
- Lift the interior tear through back to appear less tired.
- Lift the brown to create a “full’s wing” shape and open the eye.
- Lift the nasolabial folds and chin to a more youthful shape.
- Lift the corners of the mouth up and out.
- Correct asymmetry and other concerning features.
What side effects are there?
Since the Vampire FaceLift® uses your own blood and does not contain any animal or synthetic components, there is virtually no risk of an allergic reaction and there have been no reported allergic reactions thus far.
There have been no known serious side effects reported in actual usage. However, you may experience some common reactions, such as mild irritation, edema, bruising, swelling, itching, discoloration or tenderness at the injection site. These temporary conditions typically resolve themselves within one to two days.