What is Radiesse®?
Radiesse® is a dermal filler that temporarily adds volume to help smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth).
How it Works
The Aging Process
Aging skin loses natural support structures that keep skin supple and youthful. As the years go by, collagen and elastin diminish within the skin, and this can result in wrinkles and creases.
Radiesse®: It Just Gets Better®
Radiesse® is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. Radiesse® is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of v continue by naturally stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
Mechanism of Action
Radiesse® is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier.
Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen.
Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
Why choose Radiesse®?
- Radiesse® immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.1-3
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- Radiesse® is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients 2,3
- Radiesse® provides results with high patient satisfaction 2,4
- Radiesse® is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain
- Radiesse® is a viable option to help provide a long-lasting natural look while immediately smoothing wrinkles.
* Pricing available upon consultation. A medical consultation is required before any medical treatment can be rendered. A one time medical consultation fee will apply. Please see additional Important Safety Information.