Morph Your Face & Body Into A Younger You with MORPHEUS8
Revitalize, rejuvenate and refresh your skin with Morpheus8, a cutting-edge technology that pairs microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) energy.
Morpheus8 utilizes microneedling, a procedure in which a grouping of tiny needles are injected into your skin using a small, handheld device. These needles penetrate the skin and cause imperceptible micro-injuries. Morpheus8 initiates RF energy into your skin through these tiny penetrations. This initiates the body’s natural healing process, generating collagen and helping to develop and generate new skin cells.
How does Morpheus8 rejuvenate skin?
Morpheus8 is an FDA-approved microneedling device used to help remodel and contour the face and body. Morpheus8 penetrates deep into the skin and fat, treating any problem areas or skin concerns, resulting in smoother, more beautiful skin.
The Morpheus8 device pairs microneedling with RF energy, a scientifically proven method to direct heat into the lower level of the skin, triggering the skin to produce more collagen and elastin (your body’s natural building blocks), thus reducing wrinkles and other skin concerns. Because Morpheus8 targets the deeper layers of the skin, your body regrows smoother, firmer and younger skin.
Which skin concerns does Morpheus8 address?
Morpheus8 can improve a wide variety of skin concerns on any skin type. At EuroPhoria, we use Morpheus8 to:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firm up loose skin
- Minimize pores
- Smooth out rough or uneven skin texture
- Treat acne scarring and fade stretch marks
What areas can be treated with Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 can be used anywhere on the body. It is most popular for the face, jawline and neck, but it can be used to treat any area on the body that you notice is wrinkled, discolored or scarred, including the abdomen and bottom.
What does the Morpeus8 treatment feel like?
Morpheus8 is minimally invasive and doesn’t require downtime.The needles during your Morpheus8 are so fine that the procedure is not usually painful. Patients describe any discomfort they experience to be very tolerable. To ensure your comfort, we will also apply a numbing cream.
You can get right back to your life and usual activities after your treatment, waiting only one day to apply makeup again. You may see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to one week.
When will I see results from my Morpheus8 treatment?
After a few days, you will begin to see some results. The more significant results will appear within three weeks. As your body continues to build new, fresh skin, the improvements continue for up to three months after treatment. 3 sessions are recommended for best results.
Am I a good candidate for Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 can be used on all skin types, colors and tones. It is uniquely designed for anyone who would like to reduce wrinkles, scarring, sagging or other skin concerns.
Most patients can expect between 1-3 sessions with the Morpheus8.
Why EuroPhoria for my Morpheus8 Treatment?
We are committed to enhancing each guest’s natural beauty using the most advanced cosmetic and med spa procedures available. We strive to provide each guest with a tantalizing respite from any pressing worries so that they walk away feeling relaxed, refined and rejuvenated.
Pre and post treatment
- 2 weeks before treatment, stop Wrinkle Relaxer injections, tanning from the sun/tanning beds and spray tans.
- 7-10 days before treatment, stop use of Retinal/Vitamin A and acids like AHA, glycolic, etc. Stop blood thinning medications if safe to do so, stop ibuprofen/advil and herbal supplements.
- 5 days before treatment, stop tweezing or waxing of the area.
- 24 hours before, avoid alcohol. Day of treatment, arrive with clean skin (no lotion, make up, perfume, or powder).
Tiny scabs may appear after 1-3 days and stay for several days following the treatment. The scabs should not be touched or scratched even if they itch and should be allowed to flake off naturally.
- Skin barrier cream such as Aquaphor may be applied immediately after your treatment and used for 24 hours.
- During the first two days following treatment the treated area should be kept clean to avoid contamination or infection. Moisturizer may be applied 24-72 hours after each treatment and then should be applied regularly throughout the course of the treatment.
- For 24 to 72 hours after treatment, do not apply makeup over the injected area (risk of infection). If there are no areas with active oozing and warm redness, makeup may be applied after this time.
Avoid using scrubs or washcloths until it is fully healed.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 48 hours post treatment. Avoid excessive sun exposure. Wear SPF 30+ to protect treated area (start 24-72 hours post treatment).
To find out more about Morpheus8 at EuroPhoria, schedule a free consultation with us by texting 661.437.3745 or calling 661.847.4772. Our licensed Registered Nurses will work with you to analyze your skin quality and condition to help you determine if Morpheus8 is right for you.